Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!

In honor of my +1 year anniversary of NO BLOG POSTS (bad, bad mommy! But I talk about that in another blog...), I give you the Halloween Extravaganza! Or, as I like to call it, what happens when you give children unlimited access to candy and let them stay up as late as they want. Let's roll footage....


Every year when we were kids my mom would make a big pot of spaghetti and we'd have all our friends over for dinner. Then the kids would all go out trick or treating and return to our house for the candy horse trade/happy hour. This was my attempt at starting the same kind of tradition for our kids, made better by the fact that since they are only 2 and 3 years old Mommy and Daddy can commandeer all the good candy and give the kiddos the dum-dums and pretzels while we eat the Snickers and Kit-kats. Oh, shut up- you know you would do the same thing.

No comments: