Monday, April 2, 2007

A blog????

Ernie and Meghan now have a blog (well technically, their PR mouthpiece Mommy has a blog). Why a blog you ask? Is it because:
a. I am an uber-hip techno mom. Coming soon: Baby podcasts!
b. All the other cool Mommies are doing it and I felt like a slacker
c. Ernie and Meghan's hordes of obsessive fans (read: grandparents) demand more updates, more stats, more pictures!!!!

Okay, if you know me at all you know that the answer is mostly c with a little bit of b thrown in. Answer a is completely out of the question.

So enjoy. I can't promise how often I will post, but I will do my best to keep these pages full of chubby baby goodness for your viewing pleasure.

Lisa

3 comments:

The Bugala's said...

LOVE IT...Now Thomas will get to see his friends more often. :)

Laura said...

You can't fool me, I know you're an uber-hip techno mom!!
Love seeing the pictures, can't wait for more :)

Puppyface Creations said...

COOL! ow you do dat?
Got to LOVE dem BABIES!