Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Ernie

Happy birthday my dear, sweet, Ernie. Two years have gone by so fast, and my little angel baby is now such a big boy.
I hope you enjoyed your day of choo-choos, cake and presents. Your nap-free day of juice and pops and M's. Your 24 hour, no holds-barred, sugar-fueled rave. A 2 year-old's fantasy camp.
You are pure sunshine and joy and all that is right in the world. You are a treasure to all who know you and love you. And you have quite a fan club.
You also have a mommy who is completely unbiased in her opinion that you are the smartest, most adorable, most charming, sweetest, and most completely loveable little boy in the whole world.
So happy birthday my dear, sweet Ernie. I hope you enjoyed all the cake, and presents, and fun. And thank you for giving me the greatest gift in the world by making me your Mommy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, Lisa!

As a proud member of Ernie's fan club, I can attest to the fact that he's the "smartest, most adorable, most charming, sweetest, and most completely loveable little boy in the whole world."

I couldn't be a happier or prouder uncle.

Puppyface Creations said...

Happy Birthday, my Cute Little Buddy! Papa and I had a great time at your Big CHOO CHOO event. We love you very much!

Hugs and kisses,
Nonna and Papa